Thursday 11 July 2013

Talk That Talk Tees

Here are a collection of my favourite T-shirts from the Asos website - my favourite online store.
'I Don't Think Of You That Often'
I love this feisty white tee, this is the perfect top for you to wear as a statement as get back at your past crush or ex boyfriend.
Click here for this top:

 
'Just Friends'
 I love this flirty ombre tee. I love the cheeky slogan and the 90's font.
Click here for this top:


'Pause'
Sometimes in life youve just got to slow down and appreciate the simple things in life. This pause top is perfect for those moments.


 

'Sucker for love'
If you know me well you know im a sucker for love and anything soppy so i love this Bold slogan tee. I love this tee with disco pants and a chained necklace for a dressy look.
Click here for this top:
 
'Super Rich Kids'
Just like the Frank Ocean song. I love this Rihanna esque tee with gold writing. Im also a sucker for dollar signs and any type of chav talk espesh on a t-shirt like this.

 

All my love,
Amelia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment