Tuesday 7 May 2013

Met Ball 2013

Ive been neglecting my poor blog recently and the sun is shining and I thought 'Hey lets do a Blog Post!'
So the latest thing in Showbiz has been the Met Ball 2013 and ive been having a nose at photos and outfits on Twitter and Instagram and I lalalove the Punk theme. Here are my 5 favourite outfits;

Cara Deli looks devine in this V neclined studded dress. Her figure would look flawless in a bin bag but luckily she dressed up for the occasion. I love the half up/half down hairdo complete with corn rows. (Reminds me of my younger days)

Jennifer Lawrence looks so chique in this outfit. The embellished design on the dress is so feminine and the red lipstick and the head dress add that extra bit of glam rock.

I think this is my favourite outfit overall. She looks like how I would imagine the female Jesus to look. Im loving the biblical vibes in this outfit complete with crown and matching dangling earrings. All reign KP!

Anne Hathaway has gone to the light side! The porcelain beauty swapped her dark locks for punky peroxide blonde! The feathery cuffs and the sheer detail leave the rest for imagination.. 


The ever so controversial Miley Cyrus has gone from bad to crazy! This outfit is marmite-esque. You either love it or hate it! I think i love it! However i personally wouldnt go for electrocuted hair. Sack the Hair Stylist! Thank goodness she has the bone structure to pull it off! I love the black fishnet look dress which finishes off her bold outfit perfectly.

All my love chickies,
Amelia xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment