Tuesday 7 May 2013

The crazy people i call Family


Just a normal Sunday in the Scarborough household.. 
This idea started by me having a fashion show in front of my Mum and Nan on which outfit to decide on that evening. I then showed off my prized possessions that are my Neon Pink Jeffrey Campbells. I joked with my nan and the outcome is this. 
3 Generations of smiling women who are wearing the same pair of shoes and each of us are crazy.
P.s yes Nanna you have been exposed on the internet and for 81 years of age you look marvellous!
Thankyou for constantly keeping us entertained with your Speeding Ticket Scandal, Falling asleep in your dinner and Skiing on the Wii <3 

Dress Topshop Sale £18
Jeffrey Campbells Christmas Present.
Mum attempts first and struggles through the jungle that is my back-garden. She makes it out alive. We then move onto me and i am a pro as i have had many drunken practices in them! We then move onto my Nan who seems to be struggling, however shes determined and puts up a good fight! She will be 5ft 8 and theres no stopping her! Reliving her 80's dance era and she finally does it!



This one kills me
Started from the Bottom..

 Now we're here!
These Photos bring my so much joy!

Lots of Love Amelia 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment